Thursday, September 3, 2015

TAMU Rose Breeding & Genetics Program Update!

Get the latest news and information from the Texas A&M Rose Breeding & Genetics Program. Hear about Dr. Byrne's adventures to Brazil, the Moore Rose Garden in Texas, the national meeting of the American Rose Society, and much more!



If you have any questions about our work here at Texas A&M University or how to support the Basye or Moore Rose Collection and Legacy, the Rose Breeding and Genetics program, and our students, feel free to contact me (dbyrne@tamu.edu). We need your support for student scholarships and to maintain the many research gardens needed for an excellent research program. Your support makes our program possible. I try to post regular updates on the Rose Breeding and Genetics Facebook page.   Please check it out and like us!

2 comments:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit his website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
    Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com
    +2349072733661.

    ReplyDelete