Learn all aspects of operating a landscaping company (AND get paid while doing it!) The internship is a 10 weeks where the student will gain experience in: landscape maintenance, irrigation management and production, safety programs, client services, accounting and forecasting, leadership practices, equipment maintenance, human resources and estimating.
We have paid internships in the following locations:
- Austin, TX (Landscapes USA)
- Austin, TX (Elements Group)
- Oklahoma City (Landscapes USA)
- Orlando, FL (Landscapes USA)
- San Diego, CA (Landscapes USA)
- Denver, CO (JBK Landscape)
- Nashville, TN (Peach Tree Landscape)
All applicants must submit:
1) Resume with relevant experience- must include your college, major and expected graduation date
2) Cover letter explaining your goals in seeking an internship in the landscaping industry and why you want to work for us.
3) Preferred Location*: We offer internships in: Austin, San Diego, Orlando, Oklahoma City, Denver and Nashville
Submit your resume and cover letter to: Internship@lusagroup.com