Monday, February 1, 2016

Howdy Farm Informational and Potluck!

The Howdy Farm will be hosting an informational for interested students on Thursday February 4th at 6:30PM! 


Join the Facebook event here!

"Come for food and fun while you learn about what it takes to be a Howdy Farmer! We will talk about why WE love the farm, why YOU should love the farm, and how you can get involved! You'll also learn about upcoming events throughout the semester and have the opportunity to make new friends!"


2 comments:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit his website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
      Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
      nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com
      +2349072733661.

      Delete