Thursday, November 8, 2012

A HORT Student Shares her Experience:

Cassie Warren interned at the Noble Foundation during the Summer of 2012.  This is what she has to say about her experience:
'My internship experience at The Noble Foundation was a great one. This position really gave me the opportunity to apply what I have learned as a horticulture student here at Texas A&M to real-world situations. I gained a better understanding of several different aspects of horticulture in my specialization (fruit and vegetable production), and the opportunity to learn so much more. My experience at Noble has also led me to really think about a career in extension work, since so much of what they do (at Noble) is really focused on getting back to the producers, helping them and understanding their needs and concerns for agriculture in the present. I strongly encourage anyone looking for some great internship experience to apply for this internship at The Noble Foundation!'
To learn more about student opportunities at the Lloyd Noble Foundation, visit http://noble.org/summer-scholar/

No comments:

Post a Comment