Monday, November 26, 2012

Fulbright Fellowships for graduating seniors & grad students-

The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers fellowships for U.S. graduating college seniors, graduate students, young professionals and artists to study, conduct research, and/or teach English abroad. In addition, Critical Language Enhancement Awards are available to grantees for study of critical need foreign languages before or during their grant period.

Program Length

6 months - 1 year

Eligibility and Application Overview

Public applications are accepted. To participate in the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen and have:
  • at least a Bachelor's degree required by start of grant. Applicants who hold a doctorate are ineligible.
  • sufficient proficiency in the host language to carry out the project required.
Note: Non-U.S. citizens who have legal permanent residency status in the United States are not eligible for any Fulbright grants.
The application for academic year 2013-2014 will open Spring 2013 and will be due October 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment