- A continuing (undergraduate) student in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences who is not graduating prior to May 2014
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Students who demonstrate leadership and involvement in non-classroom activities in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences including student organizations, working, research etc.
- Students who demonstrate service in the community
- Well-rounded students
- A scholarship recipient is ineligible to reapply after receiving the scholarship
Only completed applications will be considered for interview selection. A completed application includes:
- Student Data Sheet
- One page resume with name and contact information removed*
- Include relevant work experience, research, extracurricular activities
- One page essay response to the following question: How do you serve as a representative of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences in your daily life?
- One letter of recommendation
Applications are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 1, 2013
Turn in applications to Suite 515 of the Agriculture and Life Sciences Building
(NO electronically-submitted applications will be accepted)
Questions should be directed to Dr. Chris Skaggs