AFE Intern Charlotte Vetter, South Dakota University
AFE is now accepting applications for the Vic & Margaret Ball Intern Scholarship Program and the Mosmiller Intern Scholarship program. The deadline for online applications is March 1. Click here for internship information.
The Vic & Margaret Ball Intern Scholarship Program was made possible through a generous gift from Vic & Margaret Ball and provides students with an opportunity to gain experience in commercial production. The Ball Intern Scholarship Program offers paid internships in three, four or six month durations and provides scholarships of up to $6,000.
Honoring the late Colonel and Mrs. Walter E. Mosmiller, Jr., the Mosmiller Intern Scholarship Program provides students pursuing a career in retail or wholesale operations an opportunity to gain internship experience. The Mosmiller Intern Scholarship program offers paid internships in 10-14 week durations and provides scholarships of $2,000.
- Any student who is a U.S. citizen and currently enrolled in a floriculture/environmental horticulture program at a two or four year college or university in the United States
- Any student maintaining a “C” or better GPA
- Internship must be completed prior to graduation.
- Applications for the Ball Intern Scholarship Program can be submitted here.
- Applications for the Mosmiller Intern Scholarship Program can be submitted here.